29:039 First Year Seminar: Einstein's Theory of Relativity
Physics Department Library is located in 350 Van Allen Hall.
Fall hours are: Monday-Thursday 8 am - 5 pm and 7 pm - 9 pm;
Friday 8 am - 5 pm; Saturday 1 pm - 5 pm and Sunday 4 pm - 9 pm.
- Robert Mills, Space, Time and Quanta (required textbook) -
currently on order for the library
- A. P. French, Special Relativity - 2 hour reserve
- E. F. Taylor and J. A. Wheeler, Spacetime Physics -
2 hour reserve
- American Assoication of Physics Teachers, Special Relativity
Theory - 2 hour reserve
- A. Pais, Subtle is the Lord: the Science and the Life of
Albert Einstein - 3 day reserve
- G. Gamow, Mr. Tompkins in Wonderland - 2 hour reserve
- J. Schwartz, Einstein for Beginners - 3 day reserve